Eligibility certificate from MCI (Medical Council of India) for Indian Students is required. In order to get eligibility certificate from MCI it is necessary to apply in the prescribed format attached with this brochure or it can be downloaded from the website of MCI www.mciindia.org students obtaining 50% marks in (PCBE) i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, & English (40% marks in case of students belonging to reserved category) in 12th science standard and over 17 years of age are eligible for medical studies as per the norms of MCI (www.mciindia.org).
Required Documents for Admission
- Std. 10th Mark sheet. . With certificate
- Std. 11th Mark sheet
- Std. 12th Mark sheet. With certificate
- Two photo
Download Printed application and MCI form from website: www.studymbbs.com read fill up.
Required Documents for MCI Eligibility
- Std. 10th Mark sheet. . With certificate -3 Photo copy
- Std. 11th Mark sheet -3 Photo copy
- Std. 12th Mark sheet. With certificate -3 Photo copy
- Four photo color
- Admission Letter -3 Photo copy
- Caste Certificate (If reserved category student) -3 Photo copy
Demand draft f or Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favor of "The Secretary, Medical Council of India", payable at New Delhi.
Note: - Gazetted Officer on the application form and also attach three passport size photographs ( all document three legible attested photocopies)
Required Documents For Passport
- Std. 10th Mark sheet.
- Std. 12th Mark sheet.
- Residence Proof with RD(Electric Bill, Telephone Bill, Domicile, Voter card ,Pan card and Bank pass book etc. )
- Photo color 8 passport size
- Birth Certificate (If applicable)
Demand draft or cash Rs.1000/- Deposit at passport office for journal Process.